Mitsubishi Manufacturing Center
“Commitment to USA Manufacturing Center”
As of April 24 2017, MC Machinery is officially moved in to its new Mitsubishi Manufacturing Center. Located at 85 Northwest Pt. in Elk Grove Village, Illinois, the new 175,000-square-foot facility honors the history and stability of MC Machinery while supporting the growing future. The new facility is a 76 percent increase in square footage from the previous facility located at 1500 Michael Drive in Wood Dale, Illinois.
The headquarters has a convenient location on Interstate 90 near O’Hare International Airport and truly honors the history and stability of MC Machinery while supporting the growing future.
Key features of the new Mitsubishi Manufacturing Center include:
- A 50,000-square-foot showroom displaying MC Machinery’s wide range of advanced manufacturing solutions including Mitsubishi EDM and laser, milling and turning, press brake and more.
- A machine refurbishment area dedicated to reconditioning pre-owned machines (known as the Encore program) leading to quicker turnaround and more availability.
- State-of-the-art laboratory and clean room to accommodate PC board repairs.
- Technologically advanced call center allowing customer service representatives to diagnose machine issues quickly and connect customers with the right applications manager.
- The MC Remote 360 Central Station. A highly technical and visible area where MC Machinery’s remote monitoring software is used to diagnose disruptions to customer’s operations before they happen.
- Modern employee cafeteria with healthy food options.
MC Machinery looks forward to welcoming all customers and partners to the new building!
Contact us to arrange a visit and machine demos.